Relaxation and Christian reflection. The «Chamois» spirit is to live a community holiday in a Christian setting, in all simplicity and friendship. In general, a priest shares all these moments with the group, led by volunteers.
Your stay at "Chamois" is:
- relax by walking and hiking in summer or by alpine (or cross-country) skiing and walking in winter.
- Rejoicing together: songs, games, evenings, entertainment.
- sharing community life right up to the tasks of cooking and cleaning, helping each other fraternally (there are no kitchen staff)
- reflect and exchange on topics announced or chosen by the group.
- pray and celebrate the Eucharist.
The cottages are open during the operating periods of the TMB.
Winter: from December to mid-April
Summer: June to mid-September