The Tourist Office is pleased to welcome you in the heart of the resort in the Maison de Saint-Gervais building. In order to facilitate your visit a free underground parking is available within 100 meters and a bicycle parking right at the entrance of our building.
THE SERVICES OF THE TOURISM OFFICE:
– Multilingual information on activities, transport and any other requests to facilitate your stay in our resort.
– Search for accommodation via our availability centre
– Toilets open during our opening hours with a changing table.
– Cycling service (Cycling routes guide, ATV plan, repair kit, etc.)
– Provision of a free Wifi service on our premises.
– Sale of Saint-Gervais Mont-Blanc products (cycling jerseys, caps, caps, etc.)
– Ticketing (excursions, shows, fishing permits, visits).
July/ August: Open daily from 9am to 7pm (until 7h30 pm from mid-July to mid-August)
June/ September: Open daily from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 7pm
SPRING – FALL
May, October, November: Monday to Saturday from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm
Exceptional closure on May 1st and November 11th
Mid-December to end of April
School holidays: Monday to Friday from 9am to 12h30 and from 14h to 19h.
Saturday from 9am to 7.30pm. Sunday from 9am to 7pm.
Off school holidays: Monday to Friday from 9am to 12h30 and from 14h to 19h.
Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 7pm without interruption.
By mail: Office de Tourisme, 43 rue du Mont-Blanc, 74170 Saint-Gervais les bains
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via our form
By Telephone : +33 (0)4 50 47 76 08
In season, our tourist information office is at your disposal for all your inquiries on the ski area, transport, hiking and the heritage of Saint-Nicolas
School holidays: Daily from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm
Off school holidays: Daily from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm/ Closed on Wednesdays
July/ August: open daily from 9am to 12pm and from 14h30 to 18h30
In season, a mobile tourist information point is at your service in le Fayet (in front of the SNCF station)
Practical information on transport, advice on hiking or family activities, our team of stay advisors move on the resort to inform you as close as possible to your place of stay.
For information on seasonal opening times, call us at +33 (0)4 50 47 76 08