Through this classification, the Tourist Office makes the following commitments to its customers, partners and the community:
– Provide an easily accessible reception and information space.
– Provide furniture allowing customers to sit
– Inform and advise free of charge on the local tourist offer.
– Display and broadcast its opening periods expressed in at least two foreign languages.
– Offer free access to wifi
– Be open at least 305 days a year, Saturday and Sunday, included in tourist or entertainment periods. – Respond to mail all year round.
– Provide a permanent reception service run by staff who speak at least two foreign languages.
– Ensure the supply of tourist maps, maps and tourist guides on paper.
– Provide access to its dedicated trilingual website suitable for consultation via on-board media.
– Distribute tourist information also on paper translated at least into two related foreign languages:
to all classified tourist accommodation with at least the name of the establishment, postal address, email, website address, telephone number, level of classification
to cultural, natural or leisure monuments and tourist sites which may include the indication of user fees, periods and hours of opening to the public, the website and telephone and postal contact details
events and entertainment
to emergency telephone numbers.
– Update tourist information annually.
– Display outside the emergency telephone numbers.
– Present all the qualified offer of its area of intervention for all customers.
– Give access to the consultation of the availability of classified accommodation.
– Process your complaints and measure your satisfaction.
– Offer a tourist information service integrating new information and communication technologies (social networks, mobile telephony, geolocation, etc.).
– Respect the requirements of the Qualité Tourisme brand – Guarantee the reliability and timeliness of information on the local tourist offer