The “Relaxation and Flexibility” program has been specially designed to relieve osteoarthritis, tendonitis and other inflammations.
During your stay, your body will enjoy the therapeutic benefits of thermal water during various treatment workshops:
- The hot springs to relax your body and soothe your aches and pains.
- The clay wrap extracted from the Mont-Blanc Massif and mixed with thermal water.
- The tonic showers to restore your body’s tone and elasticity.
- The affusion massage to loosen muscle tension and enjoy intense relaxation.
For over 200 years, curists have been enjoying the benefits of spa treatment on their skin. The water is naturally rich in minerals and heated to multiply its benefits.
People suffering from psoriasis, eczema, scleroderma as well as those with scars or burns all note a marked improvement in the quality of their skin.
For people suffering from:
- Psoriasis: thermal water calms inflammation and slows flare-ups. The care provided accelerates the restructuring of your skin.
- Eczema: the treatments soothe itching, soften your skin and help it regenerate.
- Acne, dermatitis, urticaria, pruritus: the mineral-rich water cares for your skin by calming inflammation and itching.
- Scars and burns: regain your skin’s suppleness and elasticity. The anti-inflammatory and healing effects of mineralized water reduce your after-effects.
The program: thermal drink, thread and head shower, local and general bath, spray…
Thermal spring water is naturally rich in sulfur. It soothes pathologies linked to the respiratory tract and ENT sphere, by decongesting mucous membranes.
- People suffering fromallergies, angina and sinusitis feel a clear improvement at the end of the spa treatment. Children and adults suffering from respiratory allergies appreciate the decongestant and healing benefits of thermal water. The treatments provided improve the permeability of the nasal walls, airway ventilation and respiratory capacity.
- People living with asthma will appreciate the benefits of sulfurous water on their respiratory system. Inflammation as well as breathlessness and tightness caused by asthma are noticeably reduced after a spa treatment.
The program includes gargling, nasal baths and showers, aerosols, sprays, emanatoriums, humage and thermal water drinks.
The anti-inflammatory effects of thermal water reduce itching and accelerate the restructuring of gum mucosa. The cure strengthens the oral tissues that support the teeth and restores the oral-dental balance.
The treatments performed with warm thermal water dilate the vessels and thus relieve the dental mucosa. Mouth baths and showers, gum showers and oral cavity sprays help to cleanse gums and heal mucous membranes.