- Au Pôle Vie Locale– Service scolaire for the Marie Paradis school group.
- Au Bureau d’Etat Civil du Fayet for the Fayet school group.
With the following documents:
- proof of address less than three months old,
- the livret de famille,
- identity document of the parent,
- if separated parents, attestation on the 2nd parent’s honor granting full authority for the child’s schooling
A registration certificate will be issued by the Town’s services.
Parents should then contact the headmistress of the relevant nursery school to meet with her, armed with the following documents:
- the enrolment certificate given to them by the municipal services,
- the health record,
- a passport photo of the child (for the Le Fayet school group).
The school management will welcome parents and new children at different slots. Information will be provided at the time of pre-registration.