Saint-Gervais water
©Pascal Deloche
Water and wastewater services Metering, billing, moving, renovation, construction...

Water and wastewater procedures

You’re looking to send us your meter reading? Are you building in Saint-Gervais and need to connect? Are you moving house? You’ve come to the right place, find all the water and wastewater procedures on this page.

Access my personal space

All water service subscribers have a personal space where you can track your consumption, provide your trusted reading and pay your bills.

Please have your identifier ready, this corresponds to your subscriber reference, made up of 6 digits and which you will find on your bill.

Send me my meter reading

The water department sends out your “confidence reading” on September 15 each year. You can send us your meter reading up to November 15 either:

  1. By returning your confidence reading bulletin by post or by mail.
  2. By entering your index on your personal space.
    Manage my bills and direct debits
    • How do my bills break down?
      • Current pricing
      • 2 separate bills: drinking water and wastewater
      • Billing period runs from January 1 to December 31
    • How do I pay my water and wastewater bills?

      You have several methods of payment:

      • Mensualization: return your monthly payment contract and the direct debit request.
      • A due date (annual direct debit): by returning your direct debit request.
      • By credit card, online on your personal space
      • By bank transfer, indicating the bank details on the back of your invoice
      • By cheque, payable to Trésor Public


    • Date of receipt of invoices?
      • Monthly subscribers receive their regularization invoices at the beginning of December.
      • All other subscribers receive their annual invoices at the beginning of January.
    • When can I pay my bills?
      • Monthly subscribers are debited on December 31
      • Subscribers debited on the due date are debited on February 28 for water and March 30 for sanitation.
      • For all other subscribers, you must pay for water before February 15 and March 15 for sanitation.

    Building or renovating steps to follow

    You have obtained a building permit and would like to connect to the drinking water and wastewater networks. Send us youre BRANCHEMENT REQUEST.

    Moving in or out steps to follow

    Fill in and send the form if you are a TENANT or OWNER.

    In case of sale, you may need a sanitation compliance certificate, send us your sanitation inspection request.

    I am