- The hall is on loan, throughout the year, for a period of between one and three weeks.
- In return, the artist is asked to donate a work to the commune at the end of the exhibition.
- Exhibiting artists must ensure the opening and closing of the hall as well as permanence with the public at times of their choosing.
- The sale of works is authorized on site.
To apply, please complete the application form below.
To enclose with the application
- Note presenting the exhibition project.
- A book or images of the works presented.
- A short biography.
- The desired exhibition dates.
For exhibitions running from summer to autumn, applications must be sent in by April 30 of the year; for those running from winter to spring, applications must be sent in by August 30 of the previous year.
Exhibition projects are submitted to the heritage commission twice a year.
The response time following your request may take several months.
- You will need to be insured and provide a certificate of civil liability.
- You will also need to sign the agreement for the use of the geo dorival hall which will be sent to you.
- Varnishing date and time to be agreed with the department.
- Pot is the artist’s responsibility.
- Tables may be made available.
You’ll need to supply:
- An A3 poster in JPEG format: The Tourist Office can distribute the posters to various shops and sites in the town. Please provide 80 prints at the artist’s expense, to be deposited at the Tourist Office.
- An A5 format invitation in jpeg
- If you wish, it is possible to display the exhibition on the screen inside the Tourist Office. To do so, please provide a jpeg file with the information from the poster in 2600x1734px format.